- Follow all state and local laws when operating rental equipment
- Absolutely no horseplay or trick riding with rental equipment.
- No riding equipment through water or in the rain
- No use of alcohol or drugs while operating equipment, be sure you are sober and able to ride before your scheduled rental
- Passengers are not permitted to ride unless they have signed a waver and are on a bike designed for passengers.
- Never to exceed the rental equipment weight capacity
- Customer will be held accountable for any damage to the equipment during their rental period
RETURN POLICY: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. There will be no refunds for rentals turned in early. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.